Total Pageviews

Monday, January 4, 2010

Count you blessings

Inherently, life is fantastically beautiful and sunny, if and its a very big 'if' you want it to be. I could be one of the saddest frustrated person in my department. I was overlooked for promotion 5 times in a space of 6 years. I have no inkling of the reasons other than perhaps they did not want to promote a good looking guy with irresistable charm.

I was angry for a few times and for a few days but thanks to Allah Allmighty, that was about it. Each time I was angry and frustrated, I needed only to remind myself of the blessings that were bestowed upon me. I got me, with my wife of course, 4 beautiful healthy kids (2 more than Tiger Woods), a beautiful house, 2 cars, a magnificent wife and loving family from both side of the fence and that's just for starters.

If you count your blessings and you should do it regularly, you will find that you're not really a bargain but Allah nonetheless has bestowed many miracles upon you. Just stop, and start counting ... 1, 2, 3...

4 comments:

  1. this article reminds me that Allah is fair to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's true.... we should not take everything for granted.. Perhaps there are some particular moment that we feel extremely rejected and keep blaming ourselves and other people. Honestly, even I used to suffer self-inferiority complex which cause me to hate myself. People used to judge a book by its cover and jump into conclusion about me who just a big and plump girl. Instead, you should be grateful to have a wonderful family who are willing to support you and remember the most Almighty Creator, Allah. Hope you'll be blessed by Allah. Amin...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm truly agree with this article..we shouldn't judge what Allah have given to us...we are suppose to face with all the fate...and trust that Allah have already plan what is the best for our life...Alhamdulillah..

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup..we have to count our blessing..because ALLAH always beside us..and.. never leave us alone..Thanks,ALLAH..

    ReplyDelete