Total Pageviews

Friday, January 16, 2009

Love is a wonderful thing. Da ha and bo hoo. Loving and being loved still ever so strongly after 12 years and 4 months and 13 days, well you can say that my love or my love relationship is under the category of damn lucky.

One thing I would like to share is the fact that my love with my wonderful wife is reciprocal. I love her as much as she loves me.

The second thing is the fact that it is unconditional. I only aspect her love and that is all. Whatever, we do, give and share are really unconditional. Thus love blossoms. I also have a few friends whose friendship with me through their actions and affections can also be considered unconditional. Thus I have wonderful friendships.

Love is, really a wonderful thing. It's good to have and you would hate to lose it, so why not love?

First, choose someone who also chooses you. (Reciprocal)
Second, give all you can and pour your heart and soul to the relationship without expecting anything but love.

There, you have your wonderful thing call love.

2 comments:

  1. Farah Pauzi (student) I'm lovinng it. yes, i agree that love is definitely a wonderful gift to meke our life meanungful. i like this because a loving husband express his feeling to her wife. Love is also unconditionally meaning we should not be hypocrite in loving someone in order to gain something else. love also bring husband and wife together through thick and thin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is the greatest gift we can ever hope to give or receive. Real love is reciprocal and unconditional. Sean Penn once said, "I like to believe that love is a reciprocal thing, that it can't really be felt, truly, by one".

    ReplyDelete