Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Always the Good ol Days

Debate

In the ol days, I or teams with my style of speaking could easily win debates with a good albeit stretched definition of sorts. Through in language context when economy is expected and 9 out of 10 you will win.

Rugby

The good ol days, wait a minute, there have not really benn changes to the game in malaysia except that some of the younger blokes would play spotting ala Beckham hairstyle and UPM is not up there anymore. No real changes except the fact that I am actually considred a first choice at 40.

Work
Better now actually so the good ol days are only good for memory's sake as though they were good, people of imporatance seem not to have thought so. Now, well, people just pay me more and I like that a lot, in fact I like it very very much and also my wife, kids, mothers and the mamak shops owners ...

4 comments:

  1. as for me....three main things in my life:

    -tennis-
    -study-
    -travel-

    everyone have their own important things happening around their lives.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with hani...
    everyone have their own choice in life... that make human are unique with their own way

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like play hokey since form 3
    i want to be somebody in wood technology
    i try to love when i hate

    "you are what you're thinking"

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me three main thing in my life - friends, movie and family. Friend make my life not boring. Movie make my life colorful while family make my life perfect. I protect them with my sincere heart so they do not receive any damage.

    ReplyDelete