Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

The Banshee

Woi! Cilakak.

Haven't heard that phrase in years and to think, this is dead centre in KL, well it is dead and centre. I must have or maybe one of my mates had commited something to the decidedly veteran lady of the night.

My mates were focused to the task at hand. They needed to find a table with six holes to put coloured and numbered balls in them. Me, realizing seemingly extra late was in for my bike and of course paper money that the Gov. had injected in my account at the most imporatnt time in my life. When I had no more of those gold replacement in my wallet, pockets and drawers. Now, a bit angry but more so bemused that I was directed into this particular channel of decision, I smirked and hissed to myself, "sometimes shit happens". That it happened on top of me was the most bemusing factor. The guys were aiming to play snooker in Lorong Haji Taib as it was the cheapest place in town. dangerous ugly place and even more so when I do not even play the game but I was ...

I was not going to let them have all the fun at my expense. 'Woi! Cilakak.

Twice in a day after years of not hearing it could even wake up a comatose dude. "Lu apa mau?"

2 comments:

  1. sir , we miss our BBI2409 class for the last sem -___-' BBI2420 is such a boring class *_____*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir..dont play if you dont like it =)

    (hani nabilia)

    ReplyDelete