Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

Epicentre Continues

There was something in the voice that was both annoying and funny. Obligated due ton instant recognition with a new wallet in my back pocket, I turned.

My gentle giant mate was frantically waving and making unclear Latin statements. I got 'wallet', 'money', 'lost' and 'dad' with a word lacking a consonant with 'ill' or 'eel'.

'My dad is going to kill me' he blurted. Finally, I was able to calm him down and due to his size I had to put 3 and 3 together in quite a difficult fashion. The explanation was seemingly innocent. he was looking at a few innocent looking men doing some innocent gambling when he innocently joined and somehow innocently a man reach for the money in his wallet and innocently placed an innocent bet that was innocently declared the losing bet. Simple. It was innocent. The dad would definitely understand.

My foot you spoiled squirt. I actually slapped him. Well a brotherly and concern like slap. Our eyes met and if she were a girl, the meeting of the eyes would be enough to build a marriage on. 'I'll get your money back. Just don't cry'. Well, what now?

No comments:

Post a Comment