Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Epicentre

As I stared at the strange looking woman with a hedious sexy outfit, a recognizable odour came to me. It was rather layered but instantly understood. People must have done a lot after consumption business at this 'longkang'.

The woman purred but purred ugly so ugly that the sexy outfit image was lost in a flash and I wanted to just leave. Wow! Cheap wallets and cheap whatever. I focused on the inspiring scene of cheap stuff from a trader with a beautiful sidekick.

The communicative art of the bargain needed studious mind as the price would go up and down in minutes and you need to offer at the right time to get the right item or items with the right price. The other communicative soothing posture was the beautiful girl who would wrap the stuff bought and purposely hold the hand of the buyer for a fraction of a second and a fraction longer if the items were not really kind in price as in function or usability.

I timed my offer to perfection and got me a nice wallet for RM 4. The skin connection between me and the girl could not even be considered a fraction I guess.

Yabu!Yabu! ...

No comments:

Post a Comment