Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The plot Thickens or may even be chickens

I woke up. Happy, assignments done, birds were singing, paper notes in my wallet and the memory of the words by a beautiful girl, "you have the sweetest eyes" and the sight of my three mates. Happy but less as their paln unfolded with happy things which involved me losing some of my paper treasure.

On two bikes, braving the dark sky and I swear I heard a banshee cried, we went to the heart of the city, the sin part of town where religion had left and the devil reigned supreme. We stopped, eying the place, teeing up in our minds a stupendous plan while drowning ourselves in cancer stimulants and diabetes enhancers. We saw our fate and we went for it for the jungular I suppossed. There was a hissed a for a moment I thought I saw a banshee.

The alley was well lighted suprisingly but the smell was instantly recognizable, of greed and wantoness. I turned and saw the lights that we were creeping away from.

1 comment:

  1. i tried to understand this sir...but from my sight...what do you want to say is many people choose to be in new life..the life that bad..not as before..forget all the good things in life and prefer to be an evil person...

    hani nabilia

    ReplyDelete